Premier Aquatics is looking for ambitious, self-motivated infividuals to fill our Area Supervisor positions.
Apply today at email@example.com
- Ensure all staff perform duties as assigned, abide by the Premier Guard Safety Code of Conduct and enforce the Universal Swimming Pool Rules at all facilities.
- Supervisors are responsible for meeting and training all staff and preparing pools by 5/26/2017.
- Supervisors should be on duty in their areas between the hours of 9:30 AM and 6:30 PM, and ready to respond to emergencies that occur outside of these hours.
- Pool management is a service oriented business; therefore supervisors are expected to abide by “The customer is always right” policy.
- Schedule and staff all shifts. Handle all emergency staffing situations.
- Meet with on-site contacts in person at least three times per week. This includes property managers, leasing consultants, maintenance personal and/or board members.
- Complete three written inspection reports for each pool per week. At least two inspections must be signed by a property representative.
- Carry all applicable lifeguarding/CPR/Pool Operators certs at all times