Swimming Pool Compliance Officer (Alexandria, VA) (multiple positions)
- Assist, plan and implement safety policies and procedures in compliance with local state and federal rules and regulations.
- Perform safety inspections and surveys and advise senior management on safety compliance concerns and needed preventative actions.
- Analyze work environments to control and prevent accidents in pool setting.
- Maintain safety files, and accident and incident reports.
- Help prepare pools in pre-season to pass pre-opening safety health inspection and local health departments.
- Schedule, assist and perform pre-opening health safety inspection with assigned inspector from local health department to obtain seasonal pool operating permit.
- Develop, evaluate and upgrade safety programs.
- Maintain health department inspection reports, pool facility operating permits and lifeguard pool operator certificates.
- Perform quality control surveys and inspections and prepare reports of findings and recommendations for corrective measures.
- Conduct post-accident investigations.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Physical Education, Recreation Management, or related and two (2) years experience in the job offered, or in an aquatic safety-related position for a pool management firm.
- Experience must include two (2) years working with each: 1) Developing and implementing safety systems and policies for compliance with all state and federal rules and regulations; 2) Implementing and enforcing risk management policies; 3) Coordinating health inspections of swimming facilities with local health departments; and 4) Determining compliance gaps and instigating preventative actions.
- Must hold authorization as a National
- Swimming Pool Foundation (NSPF) Instructor
Send resume with cover letter to Premier Enterprises Inc., Attn: M. Raeder, 6184 Old Franconia Road, Alexandria, VA 22310. No calls.