- Lifeguard Training from American Red Cross (Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED)
- CPR and First Aid for Professional Rescuer
- Pool Operator’s Training
2020 Lifeguard Training Dates
Lifeguard Training Course #1
March 21, 2020 | 9:00am to 5:00pm
March 22, 2020 | 9:00am to 5:00pm
Lifeguard Training Course #2
April 25, 2020 | 9:00am to 5:00pm
April 26, 2020 | 9:00am to 5:00pm
Lifeguard Training Course #3
May 2, 2020 | 9:00am to 5:00pm
May 3, 2020 | 9:00am to 5:00pm
Lifeguard Training Course #4
May 16, 2020 | 9:00am to 5:00pm
May 17, 2020 | 9:00am to 5:00pm
Employees can register online at www.aquanet.premieraquatics.com
Your login is: your email address
Your password is: was sent to your email address
For details, or questions you can contact us: 703-373-0350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Locations of Lifeguard Training:
- First day of training: Premier Aquatics office, located at 6184 Old Franconia Rd, Alexandria VA 22310
- Second day of training: Lowell School, located at 1640 Kalmia Road NW Washington, DC 20012 and Premier Aquatics office
To get certifed you must:
- Be at least 15 years of age by the last day of the course attended.
- Successfully complete a pre-course screening.
- Pass a written test with the score of at least 80%.
Pre-course screening session includes the following:
- 100 yards of front crawl using rhythmic breathing and a stabilizing propellant kick
- 100 yards breaststroke
- 100 yards front crawl or breaststroke or combination of both.
- Brick Retrieval Test - Swim 20 yards (front crawl or breast stroke), surface dive to a depth of 7-10 feet, retrieve a 10-pound object, and return with it to the surface, and swim back 20 yards.
- Tread water for 2 minutes using your legs only.