Premier Aquatics is providing winter inspection services at your pools.
- Checking and lowering pool water level as needed: during rainy and snowy days, water level can reach the tile band at your pool. In order to prevent freeze damage that would bring expensive repairs in the spring, we would lower the water level back down to 18 inches below the tile band
- Inspecting pump rooms: inspecting visible plumbing, fixtures, and filter system for any damage, immediately advising property if needed.
- Checking on pool heaters, room heaters and heat tapes: making sure they are fully operational.
- Inspecting pool equipment.
- Inspecting entire facility for any damage or hazards that have occurred during winter.
- Property will be informed and receive a report when winter inspection is completed.